In 2001, McHenry Country Club opened its state of the art Learning Center.
The Learning Center Includes:
- A bent grass tee area measuring 100 yards wide and 40 yards deep, providing ample room to rotate tee locations and guarantee a plush hitting area daily.
- Multiple bent grass target greens to provide accurate feedback in terms of distance.
- A two-sided short game area allowing for up to 90+ yard approach shots.
- Multiple greenside bunkers that enable you to practice a variety of sand shots.
- A putting green located on the East side of the Learning Center offers elevations and green speeds equal to those on the golf course.
Few golf clubs can claim such a “reality check” at their practice areas, making McHenry Country Club’s practice facility one of the best in Illinois.